Day 22 (27th August 2018)


Today was my D-day for final demo teaching! I was so nervous.
My class will start at 9.00 a.m. which was 1 period of class. I was worried about everything. What happen if the activity at Aseembly hall will be long and I late to come to the class. What happen if students not ready for my class, and all things that made me worried about.
But, fortunately the activity at Assembly hall finish before 9 and I directly went to class Prathom 4B and started my class. Dr Buncha, Mrs Bew (English lecturer at PSRU), Teacher Adel, and Teacher Da already there and get ready to evaluate my class.


I taught students new material: which was: present continuous
First, I gave student warm up with asked about what someone doing now. After that I use my powerpoint and displayed some slides about examples of present continuous. Then I displayed a picture and they had to guess what someone doing in that picture. Students can answer it, I’m so happy!
After that I lead them to do work group. I was grouping them by their houses; Luciano, Victorino, Trevor and Amity. They sat down in circle with their houses member.



I challenged them, first member that can finish their work fastest and correct got reward from me. It was a pack of cute eraser. Hehe

After teaching, all the evaluators and I went to meeting room and they evaluated my teaching. A lot of advice they gave for me. And I learn a lot from it. Thank you so much!


Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

Day 2 (7th August 2018)

Day 6 (11th August 2018)

MY SELF REPORT