Day 23 (28th August 2018)


This was my breakfast. Rice with chicken and potato soup. It was good. I like it


pictures of some of my students. They are very cute, aren’t they?



Today was Ary and Nadya final demo teaching. I went to Ary class with all evaluators and help ary to take some pictures. I used ary phone. And this photo was from my phone. Sorry ary :D fafter that we went to meeting room again and they evaluated Ary and nadya.


This picture is students who did their work at canteen. They swaped the floor after eating. What a good students!
 In the afternoon I helped teacher Adel to check student Mathayom 3’s work. It was for IELTS preparation class. Some students already did it good but some students still need improvement.





Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

Day 2 (7th August 2018)

Day 6 (11th August 2018)

MY SELF REPORT