Day 18 (23rd August 2018)

today i help teacher Petch to taught student the new material, which was: Can for ability;lets.
i made my mini lesson plan and gave it to my mentor Teacher Adel to review.
I prepare a powerpoint to teach, but there was a problem with the projector or my laptop so i can't use my powerpoint that time. and then i decided to just teach with what i remember, and fortunatelly the class was very fun because i invited students to communicate with me, and i let them to tell their ability (what they can do and what they can't do).

after that I observed at teacher Petch class again. it was prathom 5B. in this class the material to learn was article (a, an or the). first, teacher Petch reviewed student's vocabularies by dictation after that she gave 10 new vocabularies to students. after that she taught students about article and then students did workout in their book.
students had to present about their family in front of class.

 this was my lunch. rice with bamboo shoot and a plate of sweet mango. I like it so much!1

in the evening Teacher Wanla gave us these fruits!

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

Day 2 (7th August 2018)

Day 6 (11th August 2018)

MY SELF REPORT