Day 9 (14th August 2018)

this was the first day after holiday. all of the boarding students already comeback to the school and all the activities at the school started as usual.
i started my day with did my finger print presence, all the teachers and student teachers have to do it everyday before 7 and in the evening after 5 p.m
i took my breakfast. it was rice and omlette! finally normal food for me wkwkkw
and the activities run as usual. flag ceremony, go to assembly hall. and after that we all students teacher and our mentors had a meeting with the school principal Teacher Wanla. she once again told us about the school activities and the history of the school. also she taught us how to be a good teacher with her strategies. we talked a lot untill about 11.30

after that i had my class observation again on Prathom 5A. but i just did it on 1 period.

and this is my lunch. another normal food. my favorite food, bamboo shoot!! it was first time i finish my food here wkwk

in the afternoon we had dinner with my favorite fruit too! mango!

in the way we back to our room, we saw students and decided to have a chit chat with them.


Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

Day 2 (7th August 2018)

Day 6 (11th August 2018)

MY SELF REPORT